PhotoForum membership is open to all photographers and those interested in supporting the objectives of PhotoForum Inc.
PhotoForum's Membership Fee covers the financial year, running from the 1 April to 31 March. As a new/rejoining member, you can join any time during the year and receive:
- at least two publications that PhotoForum has published or co-published. The first confirmed title for the 2018/19 subscription year is The Long View by Mary Macpherson, to be released in June to coincide with an exhibition of the same name at the Pah Homestead, Auckland.
- the opportunity to exhibit a portfolio on the PhotoForum website, with a link to your personal website
- newsletters and facebook postings keeping you up-to-date with the latest news, events, exhibitions and reviews involving New Zealand photography
- eligibility for occasional members' exhibitions
- eligibility to vote at the AGM, and to be nominated to the executive committee
- the deep satisfaction of supporting our publishing programme and the maintenance of this website
- $85.00 Standard Membership (NZ)
- $65.00 Concession (NZ Student or unwaged)
- $95.00 Australia
- $115.00 International
Membership payment by direct bank deposit
To pay by direct deposit, there is no need to complete a form or add anything to the shopping cart. Just pay to the ASB account number 12-3008-0058948-00 with your name and 'subs' in the reference fields. If you are joining for the first time, or you are not sure if we have your correct details, please also send an email with your delivery address and phone number.
PhotoForum is a not-for-profit, volunteer run organisation. As an incorporated society, we do not have charitable status, so fees and donations are, sadly, not tax-deductible. We do, however welcome donations large or small, so if you would like to support our work but don't wish to become a member, or you are a member and would like to offer even more support, then please make a payment of your choice by bank deposit (instructions above, specify 'donation' in reference field).